|Bloggers listening attentively to the contest mechanics for bloggers|
The host announced the mechanics of the contest to all the participant present on that event. Here is again the drill down of the mechanics of the contest for bloggers present:
1. The contest is open to all amateurs and professional bloggers. It starts upon completion of attendance to our blogger’s conference.
2. Bloggers will be invited to attend the iZone-iHUB bloggers conference this January 4, 2013 at iZone-iHUB Tech site. Slot reservations are a must.
Venue: Penthouse 12^th floor 1 Agustin Building, Emerald Avenue, Ortigas Business Center, Pasig City 1605.
3. Each blogger will publish a post (not more than 600 words) in their blogs regarding the events and what to expect from iZone-iHUB.
4. Theme of the contest: iZone-iHUB as a beacon of innovation in the Philippines.
Note: entry should stick to the theme and the blogger’s knowledge/understanding of iZone-iHUB and the activities they have planned for. Bloggers are allowed to use a maximum of 5 photos and these photos should be relevant to the topic.
5. Contestants are required to fill up the online registration form in order to join the contest. To register they need to visit this link: http://ihub.izonetech-ph.com (http://ihub.izonetech-ph.com/) . They will be required to fill up the required fields and provide the URL link of their blogs. (The registration form will appear on the site on the date of the Bloggers Conference)
6. The entries must be published on their own respective blogs on or before the (Date) or for amateur bloggers you can contribute your entries to technology driven blog sites for exposure of your content. Again blogger must be registered in order to qualify.
7. Deadline of submissions will be at January 14, 2013. ( 2 days before the Grand Launch)
8. All entries will be judged following this criteria:
a. 50 pts – Traction of Blog (Unique visits, number of visitors from the time frame of the contest)
b. 30 pts – Quality (includes writing style / ability to understand iZone-iHUB and its goals)
c. 15 pts – Creativity ( Includes choices of words and overall layout of the entry)
d. 5 pts – Technicality (Should be written in English, use of Filipino and /dialect must be provided with English translation enclosed with parenthesis, word limit and number of photos in the entry.
9. 3 winners will be selected among all the entries.
10. Announcement of winners will be done in the Grand Launch event at January 16, 2013 at iZone-iHUB Tech Site.
11. Judge’s decisions are final and binding.
12. By participating, you are giving iZone-iHUB the right to use the blog in any marketing promotions, including announcement of winners of publicity purposes.
iZone-iHUB is now opening submission to those present on the event. Please be guided with the registration form on this link and if you have any questions you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember bloggers, the faster you put up an article the better chances of you winning! Good luck and my the best write up win!